Leaning into the Learning
As a result of over 25 years of experience and expertise in adult learning, Quality Assist knows that online learning should be engaging, interactive, exploratory and support learners taking knowledge into practice. We envision our learners physically "Leaning into the Learning." Our online courses have easy-to-use features that allow you to learn at your own pace. Schedule your coursework around your personal and professional life. With a computer and a basic internet connection, you are ready to learn 24/7! So what does that mean? Quality Assist online experiences involve:
- Interactive Learning Boards which position learners in the "drivers' seat" of the investigative process.
- Videos that add real-life animation to the content.
- Flip Books that support self-paced interactive in-depth content exploration.
- Handouts that are easy to download and take back into the classroom.
- Discussion Posts that build community across participants and content.
- Interactive Games that promote hypotheses and knowledge testing in fun ways.
- Polls which provide immediate feedback from the group to the individual student.
- Collaborative Virtual Discussions that promote differing perspectives directly from the field. Imagine hearing the voices and perspectives on taking the content into practice directly from your peers no matter what time it is!
- Call to Action-Now that learners know this information, what are they going to do with it? Learners will create an action plan for bringing the content into practice!
Just imagine your sense of accomplishment when you hand your center director a copy of your course certificate and you use what you learned right away!
Email us today to take a tour of Quality Assist's Online Learning!
Technical Requirements for our Online Courses:
You will need access to a computer running the most current version of your internet browser and Adobe Flash Player. If you are unsure of your version, please visit the website of your browser by clicking below.
Mozilla Firefox version 4+
Google Chrome version 1.0+
Safari version 4.0+
*Internet Explorer version 8.0+
*Internet Explorer users: Once you are in the course, you may receive this security message at the bottom of each page.
In order to view the videos and interactive content of your course, you will need to click “show all content” on each page.
We promise, it is safe!
Atlanta, Georgia 30329
work Phone: 404.325.2225
fax Fax: 404.325.1153
work Email: Info@qassist.com